Dirty Darcing by Jeff Glover
Salepage : Dirty Darcing by Jeff Glover
Courses Filesize : 910.93 MB
Submit from anywhere with these weird chokes made up by the innovative and creative ADCC medalist Jeff Glover.
- Learn the best ways to lock up and finish the darce choke with Jeff’s special variations, including the darce, the marce, and the farce.
- Now, you can learn this crazy style (and why it really works) from the man who proved it himself, Jeff Glover.
- Now is your chance to learn these moves that he invented and perfected himself, so you can add them to your game and surprise your next training partner.
- With entries into these air-tight submissions from top, bottom, standing, even from other submissions, you’ll be finishing more people faster than ever, without burning out your arms squeezing.
- Become more dangerous from everywhere
Jeff Glover is an American grappler and representative of the Paragon Academy as well as a jiu jitsu black belt under Ricardo “Franjinha” Miller. Known for his developments in positions such as the deep half and donkey guard, Jeff also gained notoriety through his series of episodes named “Glover’s Travels” where he travelled through the United States interviewing and training with some of the best coaches in the country.