Udemy – 21 Days to Creativity: How to Develop a Creative Practice
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
|WE BRips – 34 MP4|
- The desire to be creative
- A sense of humor and play
- An open heart and mind
- Computer access
- Optional: a journal and pen
- Come as you are!
* Launched March 2016 with over 4000 enrollments in the first two weeks. Thank you!!!
Have you been craving a life that feels more creative and filled with intention, meaning, and joy?
Maybe you’ve tried to fit a regular creative practice into your life but you’re having trouble sticking with it or just getting started?
Whether you consider yourself to be a beginning or experienced creative, this course is for you!
This comprehensive, fun, and informative course on creativity is filled with inspiring ideas and activities that are designed to take no more than twenty minutes a day for 21 days.
Since it takes 21 days to make a new habit, by the end of the course you will be well on your way to making creativity a regular and daily part of your life. A life filled with creativity is a life filled with passion, magic, and purpose.
Here is a brief summary of what the course covers:
Getting Prepared: How to find the right space and time for creating.
Getting Started: Techniques for transitioning from your busy day-to-day life to your creative work – or for getting unstuck – that include journaling, walking, ritual, meditation, etc.
Getting Inspired: Learn to identify what inspires you and how you can tap into that at any time.
Getting Focused: How to go from initial inspiration to actual completed project through planning, goal setting, and scheduling (in a fun creative way!)
Getting Productive: How to stay with your creative work by holding yourself accountable, finding the right supports, and tracking your progress.
Carrying It Forward: How to take what you have learned from this course and apply it to your future creative work.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- How to make creativity a daily part of your life
- How to sample various creative practices and techniques to determine what works best for you
- How to pick the one creative project that is most meaningful to you at this time
- How to set goals for your project so that you can see it through to completion
- How to make a long-term and short-term plan for your creative work
- Lots of creative ideas and inspiration
- A deeper understanding of your creative rhythms and habits
- How to get started with your creative work
- Discover what inspires you and how to tap into that anytime
- How to find the right creative support for yourself and hold yourself accountable
- How to get unstuck from a creative project
- How to commit to yourself and your creative work
- And much more!
How to take this course:
- Ideally, this course is done over 21 days
- However, you are welcome to simply follow the course at your own pace.
- Either way, you will learn a lot and be inspired!
How to sign up:
Simply click the “Take this course” button on the top right-hand side of this page – and come join the fun!
- This course is available on-demand – which means you can access it anytime.
- This course is 100% refundable for the first thirty days if for some reason you are not satisfied.
- You will have the opportunity to ask the instructor questions anytime!
“Lauren worked with me last year on my creative process and I can tell you she really gets this stuff. Her help gave a real boost to my creativity. If you are looking for help in increasing your creativity you should take this course.” – Ian Murray, Photographer
“Thanks to Lauren, I have most of the first draft of a book I had been saying I was writing for years, but had never sat down to write before.” – Amber Hadigan, Writer
“She is wonderful to work with and is helping me expand my creativity in ways I had not imagined.”– Andrew Getch, songwriter and painter
“I highly recommend Lauren’s creativity coaching. I LOVE having a cheerleader who helps me stay focused.” – Sarah Starkey, musician
- Anyone who would like creativity to be a regular part of their lives
- Anyone who feels like they are not creative at all but would like to be
- Experienced creatives who would like to refresh or re-integrate a regular creative routine
- Anyone seeking a life rich in meaning, intention, and play